Oct 15, 2014

KAYLENE CHALLENGE








I got a challenge from a friend of mine to enter a styling contest of the best collection of Kaylene plus size fashion line and here it is...

Basically I prefer all black accessories because I love the tile print and I want it to pop out! If I wear anything else besides black I think it might ruin the wonderful colors of the tile print. So, I’m just gonna show it off!

And I’m gonna use things that will make me comfy since I’m a plus size girl living in a very hot area, I really want to dress as comfy as I can, so I wouldn’t ruin my make up, LOL.

First of all, I wanna get rid of the leggings because I’m not a big fan of leggings, so I’m gonna change it with black basic shorts. I like the lose feeling when wearing shorts. Then, I’m gonna change the ankle boots with black ankle sandals that also very comfy. 

I choose the simple series of bracelet combine black and gold just to make a gold highlight effect to the whole outfit. For the bag, I choose the black ones it’s just fit to all the ensemble.

And finally, I kinda need sunglasses; one- I need to cover my eyes for the hottest sunny area in Indonesia, two- it’ll just make me look sooooo good. LOL. So there you go... Colorful tile prints just POP OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment