Feb 10, 2014

KOKAS
















 

 
























One of my wish is happening again. A while ago there was a plus size fashion show here in Jakarta at Kota Kasablanka, Kuningan. I was so excited to see the clothing line from Fatsbulous and My Size. More than 12 plus size models performed at the center of KOKAS mall. And I think it was so amazing!

The first session they performed the most amazing red line from Fatsbulous collection. They are all look amazing! The line look sophisticated and obviously fit to plus size about my age. Totally recommend for active plus size girls here in Indonesia.

The second session would be My Size collection. The collections were more colorful. Various of colors on the clothing line made a certain change of mood from previous session, which is a good mood! :D

From the 2 clothing lines… for me… I like Fatsbulous batter. I certainly wish more of this kind of fashion show again and again and again! And a little birdie told me that there will be an event like this again by mid of February. Ohh, I just can’t wait to see it and review it just for you. Stay tune!

Photography by Dina Manoto
Camera: Airaa+



No comments:

Post a Comment