Feb 10, 2014

MINUTE MINT











We hang out in Airaa’s house and then suddenly I got an idea for taking a black and white photo with Diana in a minute. We haven’t got any preparation for it at all but I don’t know…. It’s just “click!”

Diana wears short, not very stylish I think. And I asked her to pull them up, make them shorter and voila! She looks just amazing! And with the simple jacket and heels should do the wonder!

And for me… I wore this old dress of mine and combine it with my new jacket from NEVADA with wedges from Payless should do pull this off.
 
Concept By: Dina Manoto
Photographer: Airaa+
Models: Dina Manoto, Diana
Location: Kayu Manis 1
 
Diana,
Jacket: Airaa+
Shorts: Something she has
Shoes: Airaa+
 
Dina Manoto,
Dress: I made it.
Jacket: NEVADA
Shoes: Payless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment