Dec 14, 2014

Vintage Look by Kaylene














I entered this plus size styling contest a while ago and got a voucher of the famous plus size clothing  line in Singapore. It was a blast when I got it. So excited to get one of the collections.


It took me a while to pick one for me cuz’ honestly I want them all… LOL. And then, I found this particular dress that I think it’s more “me”. When the dress came I was soooo exited. It packed very well and when I saw it, looks exactly the same as I imagined.


It’s so amazing the color is definitely my fave color, the cut.. ohh I love the cut. Perfectly fit on me. And ohh my god the fabric is to die for! I instantly in love with the dress. Since then I wore it in a lot of occasion. Thanks Kaylene :*


Photo by Ola Manoto
Dress: Kaylene  
Boots: Hello Kitty
Bag: Christian Audigier



No comments:

Post a Comment